Mission Statement: Create a blueprint of consistent and efficient learned self-defense responses for each Student so that they are able to successfully respond to and survive a Dynamic Critical Incident (aka "a Combat Ambush"!)
We Live and Train by This “Code”: The Professional Code of Defensive Shooting Instructors
1. We are committed to the safety of our students, and hold that the expected benefit of any training activity must significantly outweigh any known or perceived risk of that activity.
2. We believe that it is our responsibility to understand not just what we’re teaching, but WHY we’re teaching any technique or concept, or offering specific advice.
3. We recognize that defensive shooting skills, along with the drills and gear used, are inherently specialized and usually distinct from those of target shooting, competition and hunting endeavors.
4. We will encourage our students to ask questions about course material, and we will answer them with thorough and objective explanations.
5. We understand that Integrity and Professionalism are subjective traits and we strive to maintain high levels of both. We are capable of, and willing to, articulate the reasons for the way we conduct our courses and how we interact with students & peers.
The audio player requires Flash Player to work. Please download Flash Player from Adobe Website.
6. We believe that it is valuable to engage our peers in constructive conversation about differences in technique and concept, with the goal of mutual education and evolution.
7. We believe that the best instructor is an avid student, and we will strive to continually upgrade our own skills and knowledge. As part of this belief, we understand that our own teachings need to be subject to critique and open to evolution.
Identify Point Fire Overview
Bob & Jolyn are the Co-Owners of Identify-Point-Fire,
LLC, [IPF] a Firearms Training Company based in
South Florida. IPF specializes in training civilians to
successfully survive a Dynamic Critical Incident either
Inside or Outside the Home. They are both
Certified Firearms Training Coaches and are Certified
as Combat Focus Shooting Instructors. Their diversified
credentials have enabled them to obtain their CCW
Credentials in multiple states across the country which
includes being Certified as a Firearms Safety Course Instructors by the State Police Department of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.